Food Intolerance Test
The Fitzwilliam Food test is a blood test which measures lgG antibody levels associated with specific foods. There is a significant amount of published references indicating an association between elevated levels of these specific lgG antibodies.
• Digestive Issues
• Irritable Bowel Syndrome
• Migrane / Headache
• Skin Disease
• Respiratory symptoms
What is Food Intolernace?
The condition begins when the digestive system is no longer able to process particular foods as they pass down the digestive tract. The end result is the build-up of many poisonous intestinal toxins. This toxic intestinal mix eventually escapes into the bloodstream. These toxins are then carried throughout the body where they cause infection and inflammation in other organs and body systems. The objective of the test is to find the particular foods which are causing the toxic state.
Is it Allergy or Intolerance?
The term FOOD ALLERGY is used to describe those cases in which the food reaction occurs almost immediately, usually within one hour. The reaction is obvious and quite violent, for example developing a swollen lip or tongue after eating peanuts, or becoming violently sick after eating shellfish. Such foods can never be eaten again. True food allergies are quite rare. They affect only a small percentage of the population and most often develop during childhood.
The term FOOD INTOLERANCE, on the other hand, affects a great number of people and can develop at any time of life. The symptoms of food intolerance rarely occur immediately after the food is eaten. In fact, the reaction is usually delayed by many hours or even days. For example, the cheese eaten on Monday could be the cause of Wednesday asthma attack. It is these delayed reactions which make a detection of the culprit foods a very difficult task without the help of expert laboratory testing.
Types of Treatment
93 Food Test – €255
• Dairy & Egg: Egg White, Egg Yolk, Milk (Cow’s, Goat’s, Sheep’s)
• Grains: Barley, Buckwheat, Corn (Maize) Durum Wheat, Gluten, Millet, Oat, Rice, Rye, Spelt.
• Fish and Seafood: Cod, Crab, Herring, Haddock, Lobster, Mackerel, Mussel, Plaice, Salmon, Shrimp/Prawn, Sole, Tuna.
• Meat: Beef, Chicken, Lamb, Pork, Turkey, Venison.
• Fruit: Apple, Avocado, Banana, Blackberry, Blackcurrant, Grape, Grapefruit, Kiwi, Lemon, Melon, Olive, Orange, Peach, Pear, Pineapple, Raspberry, Strawberry.
• Vegetables: Aubergine, Bean (Green, White Haricot), Beetroot, Cabbage (Savoy/White), Carrot, Cauliflower, Celery, Cucumber, Leek, Lentil, Lettuce, Onion, Pea, Peppers, Potato, Soya Bean, Tomato.
• Nuts and Seeds: Almond, Brazil Nut, Cashew Nut, Coconut, Hazelnut, Peanut, Rapeseed, Sesame Seed, Sunflower Seed, Walnut.
• Herbs and Spices: Chilli (Red), Garlic, Ginger, Nutmeg, Peppercorn, Vanilla.
• Other: Carob, Cocoa bean, Coffee, Mushrooms, Tea (Black), Yeast (Baker’s and Brewers).
200 Food Test – €340
• Dairy & Egg: Alpha-Lactalbumin, Beta-Lactoglobulin, Casein, Egg White, Egg Yolk, Milk (Cow’s, Goat’s, Sheep’s and Buffalo)
• Grains: Amaranth, Barley, Buckwheat, Corn (Maize), Couscous, Durum Wheat, Gluten, Malt, Millet, Oat, Rice, Rye, Spelt, Tapioca, Wheat, Wheat Bran.
• Fish and Seafood: Anchovy, Bass, Carp, Caviar, Clam, Cockle, Cod, Crab, Cuttlefish, Eel, Herring, Haddock, Hake, Lobster, Mackerel, Mussel, Monkfish, Octopus, Oyster, Perch, Pike, Plaice, Salmon, Sardine, Scallop, Sea Bream, Shrimp/Prawn, Sole, Squid, Swordfish, Trout, Tuna, Turbot.
• Meat: Beef, Chicken, Duck, Horse, Lamb, Ostrich, Ox, Partridge, Pork, Quail, Rabbit, Turkey, Veal, Venison, Wild Boar.
• Fruit: Apple, Apricot, Avocado, Banana, Blackberry, Blackcurrant, Blueberry, Cherry, Cranberry, Date, Fig, Grape, Grapefruit, Guava, Kiwi, Lemon, Lime, Lychee, Mango, Melon, Mulberry, Nectarine, Olive, Orange, Papaya, Peach, Pear, Pineapple, Plum, Pomegranate, Raisin, Raspberry, Redcurrant, Strawberry, Tangerine, Watermelon.
• Vegetables: Artichoke, Asparagus, Aubergine, Bean (Broad, Green, Red Kidney, Haricot), Beetroot, Broccoli, Brussel Sprouts, Cabbage (Savoy/White), Caper, Carrot, Cauliflower, Celery, Chard, Chickpea, Chicory, Cucumber, Fennel, Leek, Lentil, Lettuce, Marrow, Onion, Pea, Peppers, Potato, Quinoa, Radish, Rocket, Shallot, Soya Bean, Spinach, Squash, Sweet Potato, Tomato, Turnip, Watercress, Yuca.
• Nuts and Seeds: Almond, Brazil Nut, Cashew Nut, Coconut, Flax Seed, Hazelnut, Macadamia Nut, Peanut, Pine Nut, Pistachio, Rapeseed, Sesame Seed, Sunflower Seed, Walnut.
• Herbs and Spices: Aniseed, Basil, Bayleaf, Camomile, Cayenne, Chilli (Red), Cinnamon, Clove, Coriander, Cumin, Curry (Mixed Spices), Dill, Garlic, Ginger, Ginkgo, Ginseng, Hops, Liquorice, Marjoram, Mint, Mustard Seed, Nettle, Nutmeg, Parsley, Peppercorn, Peppermint, Rosemary, Saffron, Sage, Tarragon, Thyme, Vanilla.
• Other: Cane sugar, Carob, Chestnut, Cocoa Bean, Coffee, Honey, Mushrooms, Tea (Black, Green), Transglutaminase, Yeast (Baker’s and Brewers).
93 Food Test – €255
200 Food test – €340